1. Following requirements need to be fulfilled for accepting an item in exchange.
• The item needs to be returned within 7 days from the date of sale along with the original bill/invoice.
• The item returned must be in its original fully resalable condition, with all the tags & packaging (if any). (Price tags, Wash tags, Brand labels, etc.)
• The item returned needs to be in its original condition and not used, damaged, or washed.
2. No cash/cheque refunds are made under any circumstance.
3. If any item needs to be exchanged, the customer needs to refer to the bill & contact Lily’s customer care staff. They will inform the customer of the location where the customer can return the product.
4. The selling price of an Item sold based on an online promotion will be based on the promotional price when exchanged.
5. A credit note is issued to the value of the original invoice that will be valid for 30 days from the date of return.
Non-Exchangeable Items The goods mentioned below can’t be returned or exchanged after purchase.
• Special orders made to customer specifications.
• Items that are subject to a rapid expiry.
• Edible & Perishable items.
• Beauty & Cosmetics
• Lingerie (Undergarments)
• Women hats